** I’m late posting, I know. :) **
1. I’m obsessed with Starfucker, so they get the number one spot for their single “While I’m Alive”.
2. I recently saw Celeste and Jesse Forever and the soundtrack was dope. Here’s one of my faves:
3. If you know anything about Dubstep, then you’ve probably heard of Skrillex. I was first introduced to him by my brother, who actually just wanted me to see the music video – it’s crazy and so is the track.
*Must also give a loving link to “Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites“ *
4. I’ve loved Norwegian duo Röyksopp ever since I heard “Remind Me”, but my love has since transformed into obsession after hearing this remix (by Protohype + Carnage) of “Running to the Sea” (ft. Susanne Sundfør)…
5. Recently, I’ve been working on getting to more live shows. I found out that Cherub will be playing near me soon. I also found out that I’m obsessed with their single, “Doses and Mimosas”.
6. Gotta love me some Bassnectar – “808 Track” is one of my all timers.
7. Did you ever see the incredibly violent, yet oddly mesmerizing movie with Ryan Gosling called Drive? If so, do you remember the ethereal theme song playing at the end of the movie? Either way, you need to give it (another) listen. “Real Human Being” by College.
8. Because I’m way into Dubstep (or is it technically “Electronic Dance Music”…?) Whatever. I’ve been doing a ton of YouTubing. Here’s “Evil Gameboy” by Virtual Riot.
9. This one’s for my little bro, Joel. We all have songs that makes us feel alive – this one is that for him. (Plus Anthony Gonzalez is so fly…) “Midnight City” by M83.
10. This list would not be complete without a little bit of Flux… “Got 2 Know” by Flux Pavillion + Dr. P